Thursday, January 13, 2011

Start Blog...Check!

I love to make lists.  Some of them are the run-of-the-mill grocery & to-do lists.  Others are lists of what I want to accomplish in a season or a year.  Lists of next big purchases I would like to make the next time we hit the lottery… I also create lists in my head that never make it to the paper.  These sometimes come in the form of “deals”, such as “five more minutes on (insert preferred task), then you have to unload the dishwasher, go to the store, organize the giant stack of paper taking over the kitchen table!”  Do you make these “deals”??  Some days, this is the only way I get anything done! 
Anyway, my New Year’s list (not resolutions—waste of time!) included starting a blog.  It’s taken me a little time to even decide what I wanted to write about.  Would anyone read it?  Debatable, but even if I just do it for myself, I’ll be happy enough. 
Happy New Year, and come back and visit again……That’s All I Know!  J

1 comment:

  1. Making lists runs in the genes, I think! I even have a notebook that goes everywhere I go, along with a separate planner. I'd be lost without either of them! And I make the lists in my head too. Although, in my head they are less likley to be accomplished than the ones in black and white!

    Happy Blogging! Your blog looks great already! I'm following you now. Feel free to follow me too!

    ReplyDelete